Gracey & Associates
Gracey & Associates is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Gracey & Associates may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st March 2018.
Below we explain how we collect and use information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
- name and job title
- contact information including telephone number and email address and location
- information about the company at which you work
- other information relevant to customer surveys and feedback related to our Services
- internal record keeping
- improving our products and services
- periodically sending promotional emails about new products, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- occasionally contacting you for market research purposes
We don't implement cookies ourselves, however we use Google Analytics to make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and so help us make improvements.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- the pages visited on our site
- how long visitors spend on ech page
- how visitors got to the site
- what visitors click on while visiting the site
This information cannot be used to identify visitors. We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
To prevent your data being used by Google Analytics click this link - you will still be able to use this site as usual
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.