Sound and Vibration Instrument Hire and Calibration
Bruel & Kjaer 4447 HAVS - Hand Arm and Whole Body Vibration Meter
The B&K 4447 has been withdrawn, the following information is for reference purposes.
|B&K 4447 : Hand Arm Vibration Meter - HAVS Assessment|
|B&K 4447 : Whole Body and Hand Arm Vibration Meter - WBV + HAV|
Hand held HAVS meter for assessment, measurement and evaluation of human vibration exposure.
The B&K 4447 is designed to measure the exposure of employees to the harmful influences of Hand Arm Vibration White Finger and Whole Body Vibration in 3-axis simultaneously.Uses
- Hand arm vibration measurements (2 to 1250 Hz) - Vibration White Finger - VWF
- Whole body and Vibration Dose measurements (1 to 80 Hz) - Whole Body Version
- Low-frequency whole body vibration measurements down to 0.4Hz
- Linear mode (0.4 to 1250 Hz) for calibration
- Compact, stand-alone instrument with an internal power source
- Versatile graphics display for setup of the instrument and display of results
- Only four buttons to control the instrument's functions - ideal for field-work
- All the necessary data is displayed for instant assessment of exposure to vibration
- Very few cables (only one cable connection to a transducer in basic setup)
- USB connection to a computer for post-processing and archiving
- HAVS risk assessment following the good practice guide for HAVS monitoring
Using the B&K 4447, HAVS testing is easy and the parameters required by EU Directive 2002/44/EC are calculated.The HAVS Testing Kit Type 4447 includes the following items:
- 3 + 1 Channel HAVS Meters
- Triaxial Accelerometer Type 4520
- Adaptors for hand, arm, and direct mounting of an accelerometer
- Power supply and charger
- USB connection cable
- Software for the download of measurements and calculation of daily exposures for 1, 4, and 8 hour periods
- User manual
- Carrying Case
- Calibration Certificates.
A vibration calibrator type B&K 4294 is recommended for on-site calibration.
Caution - the internal re-chargeable batteries only last 3 hours a day.
|B&K 4515-B-002 : Triaxial Seat Pad Accelerometer - delivered with the whole body version|
Specially designed for the measurement of whole body vibration, it consists of a triaxial accelerometer housed in a rubber disc and compliant with BS EN ISO 7096, BS ISO 2631 and BS EN 10326-1.
It can be placed under a seated person, on a vibrating surface, or strapped onto the body. It detects vibration in directions along the body, back-to-front, and side-by-side. - seat pad detailsAlternative Systems
|LD HVM100||Hand Arm Vibration White Finger and Whole Body Vibration Meter|
|B&K 2537||Hand Arm and general purpose vibration meter|
|Vibrock 901-2||Whole Body Vibration Meter|