Sound and Vibration Instrument Hire and Calibration
Bruel & Kjaer 2537 Hand Arm Vibration Severity Meter
|B&K 2537 : Hand Arm Vibration Severity Meter||£ 13 a day *|
Quick and easy to use Hand Arm Vibration measurements, single channel **
Also suitable for general vibration severity measurements in the range 0.1 ms-2 to 3000 ms-2
Large LCD screen which includes a quasi-analogue bar to show the current acceleration level
- Control exposure to hand arm vibration white finger in the workplace
- Find calculated half and full-day exposure levels Aeq4 and Aeq8 based on the short measurements
- Demonstrates a tool's compliance with vibration exposure safety standards
- General purpose vibration measurements 0.1 ms-2 to 3000 ms-2
- Conforms with BS EN ISO 8041 type 2 and BS EN ISO 5349
- Back-lit display
- Simultaneous RMS and Peak measurements
- Hand Arm vibration and linear frequency weightings
- Measures Aeq, Aeq4, Aeq8, Amax, Amin, Amp, Peak, and Inst
- 40 records of stored results
- Two measurement ranges
- Mounting bracket included, to attach the accelerometer firmly to a tool handle
Delivered with a 4505 accelerometer, a DB 3585 mounting bracket with nylon fixing ties and B&K Link PC software.
We recommend the B&K 4294 vibration calibrator.
** triaxial measurements - see the Larson Davis HVM100 - Human Vibration Meter
For information on the current UK legislation, click here to link to the HSE site.* Our standard hire charges are based on a 4-day minimum period, details other options.