Sound and Vibration Instrument Hire and Calibration
Bruel & Kjaer 3361 RASTI - Speech Transmission Index Meter
|B&K 3361||RASTI - Rapid Speech Transmission Index Meter||£ 24 a day *|
The Rapid Speech Transmission Index Meter 3361 measures speech intelligibility, RASTI and speech quality values
- Objective assessment of Speech Intelligibility in Theatres, Conference rooms, Schools, Industry, Aircraft etc.
- Optimising speech reinforcement systems
- Speech Assessment of public address systems: in Railway Stations, Airports, also Emergency Public Address Systems
- As a diagnostic tool for investigating means of improving speech intelligibility
- Investigation of acoustical privacy
- Measures Speech Transmission Index according to RASTI measurement method
- Speech Transmission Index given for two octave bands of carrier signal
- Measures 9 points on Modulation Transfer Function
- Estimates equivalent Early Decay and equivalent S/N
- RASTI index can be compared with results of theoretical models
- Built-in loudspeaker for output of test signal
- Selectable measuring times of 8, 16 and 32 s
- Provision for entry of noise floor to simulate Background Noise
- Easily calibrated
- Instruments are small and battery operated
Speech Transmitter type 4225: Sends out a special test signal, either directly or over the PA system
Speech Receiver type 4419: Analysis the signal and calculate the RASTI and other values.
We also hire STIPA systems.* Our standard hire charges are based on a 4-day minimum period, details other options.